Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy birthday, Clark

My little monster turned five years old on Tuesday.

This was, as you might imagine, VERY EXCITING for a number of reasons.

One of the reasons was, of course, cake!

On the morning of his birthday, he asked if there was cake. I told him he would have cake after I came home from work.

Apparently, after I left for work, he asked daddy if there was a cake. Daddy said yes. Clark asked, "Where?" with eyes as big as saucers. Daddy told him it was in the fridge. :)

Well, finally the long wait was over, and Clark got to have his almond butter brownies.



These were VERY GOOD, according to Clark. And then he turned into Mr. Grabby Hands, and I told him NO MORE after he'd eaten two. The end. He then proceeded to take one in his lunch to school for the rest of the week, much to his delight.



I'd talk about how much I love the little monster, and how amazing it is that SCD has transformed our little communicatively challenged kid into a mile-a-minute question asker, but since I was just photoshopping the jello off the wall behind him -_- , I think I'll save that for another post.

No comments: