Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet and healthy

I know I haven't been updating much. I'm in the midst of moving, and I am training for a certain certification at work, so you will all have to just bear with me, I'm afraid. :)

But I had something to share with you anyway!

We just got the TV hooked up in our new place, and my husband and I were watching American Idol. During a commercial break was a promo for the news following. The pert broadcaster simply said, "Sweet AND healthy? Details at 11."

At the time, I was eating mostly thawed frozen strawberries out of a mug. In fact, I had a strawberry speared on a fork as she said this. I turned to my husband, fork in hand. "Hmm, sweet AND healthy...I can't imagine," I said.

He said, "Don't get smart."

2 comments:

Christin said...

Lol..that sounds like me every night! Except imagine the mug/bowl resting on a prego belly.
I just subcribed to your blog.
I can't wait to get more..

Sherry said...

I love this. :)